The Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing: Beginners Bootcamp is the perfect course for hobbyists, students, homeschoolers, and educators who want to learn 3D printing and how to create their own 3D-printed objects.
Whether you’re a beginner who’s just getting started with 3D printing or you’re looking to expand your knowledge and skills, this course has everything you need to succeed.
Led by Philip Cotton, Teacher and Learnbylayers founder, this course is designed to be accessible and engaging for learners of all levels. Philip has years of experience in 3D printing education and has helped thousands of learners around the world to discover 3D printing.
This course is specifically tailored for beginners, but it’s also suitable for those with some experience who want to expand their skills. You’ll learn everything you need to know to get started with 3D printing, from setting up your printer to designing and slicing your own models.
With expert tuition, you will learn how to get started with 3D printers and learn how to create functional objects that you can print with ease. This course will teach you the skills you need to succeed! By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the principles of 3D printing and the ability to create your own designs with confidence using Fusion 360.
These are the major highlights of the course
- How 3D printers work and where they are used
- The theory behind the technology
- How to get started e.g. load filament and calibrate the print bed
- Where to find free files to print online
- How to download Fusion 360 and CURA
- How to design your own 3D models to print using Fusion 360
- How to slice models using CURA
- Best practice with 3D printers and how to fix troubleshooting issues
- Included in the course is example STL files to download from each tutorial
If you’re ready to take your first steps into the exciting world of 3D printing, sign up for the Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing: Beginners Bootcamp today. With expert tutition and hands-on experience with software such as Fusion 360 and CURA you’ll have everything you need to succeed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to 3D printing.
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D design and Fusion 360.
- Hobbyists who use 3D printers at home.
- Teachers or homeschoolers wanting to learn about 3D printing.