- Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Size: 210×210×205(mm³)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm, Z 0.002mm
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
- Travel Speed: 100mm/s
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU (flexible), HIPS, Wood
- Input rating: 110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz
- Slicer Software: Crua, Smplify3D, Repetier-Host
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- Output Formats: GCODE
- Connectivity: SD card; Date Cable (expert users only)
- Printer Dimensions: 405mm×410mm×453mm
- Net Weight: ~11kg
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8℃-40℃
- Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260℃
- Operational Print Bed Temperature: Max 110℃
Key features of the Anycubic i 3 mega s
The Anycubic platform is unique in that it has a textured surface to ensure that after calibration prints stick the bed and don’t warp.
The print quality is excellent ranging from 0.05mm to 0.3mm layer height.
Tools included with the printer
The 3D printer comes with a pack of tools that included everything you need to build and use the 3D printer. There is even a spare component included in the toolset.