These points here are a simplified, easy to read version of our license terms and conditions.
- License Grant: You can use the content for teaching only.
- No Resale or Redistribution: Don’t share or sell it to others.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Learnbylayers Ltd owns the content.
- Proper Use: Use it responsibly and legally.
- Termination: We can end the license if rules are broken.
- No Warranty: The content is provided as-is.
- Governing Law: The agreement is governed by England and Wales laws.
- Refunds allowed for digital resources within 14 days if not downloaded. For subscriptions and courses, refunds within 14 days on request.
- You agree to indemnify Learnbylayers Ltd from any costs or losses during material use.
Teaching Terms and Conditions:
- You are responsible for determining if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- We cannot guarantee the suitability of the resources for specific courses or qualifications. You are responsible for determining this.
- We do not guarantee results or how resources may affect student grades in assessments.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and Network Use:
- Files can be uploaded to a secure, password-protected VLE or Network for students at the purchasing site.
Links to Websites:
- We are not responsible for external websites’ content and do not endorse them.
We recommend you read our in-depth Terms and conditions.