TERMS OF SERVICE
These seven points here are a simplified, easy to read version of our terms and conditions.
By purchasing a course, buy the files product, subscription plan to our lesson resources, or a 3D printer, you agree;
1. Refunds or returns are not permitted for digital resources purchased from Learnbylayers ltd under the ‘buy the files‘ products page. For subscription plans and 3D printers we offer a 14 day refund policy. If buying a 3D printer bundle please read our 3D printer return policy.
2. You can only use the downloaded materials/login access for teaching at your current school or educational institution only. You are granted a site license only to any materials downloaded. You cannot transfer the downloaded materials to another school/institution. You cannot share logins with other individuals or institutions and you agree that any materials/resources/logins are only used for non-commercial purposes.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Learnbylayers ltd against any costs, claims, expenses or losses incurred by you during the use of the downloaded materials for any reason.
4. You agree to adhere to the copyright of the materials.
5. You accept that we may monitor your IP address when logging in to teach the materials under subscription plans and any use of logins across multiple IP addresses will result in a warning and possible cancellation of your account.
6. 3D printers can be returned within 14 days on which you received the goods. In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You have emailed us to inform us of the intention to return the 3D printer at ‘email@example.com’ so we can arrange the return.
7. You understand that if cancelling a 3D printer bundle (3D printer and lesson resources included) we will refund the cost of the machine only if you have already downloaded the files as part of the bundle. Please read our 3D printer return policy.
We recommend you read our in-depth Terms and conditions.
The contents of all downloadable units are protected by copyright.
The units and all the worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, teaching guides and other associated files distributed with it are supplied to you by Learnbylayers Ltd under licence and may be used by you only in accordance with the terms of the licence agreement between you and Learnbylayers Ltd. Except as expressly permitted by the licence, no part of the materials distributed with this unit may be used, reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Learnbylayers Ltd.
This is a legal agreement between you, the teaching institution, and Learnbylayers Ltd. Learnbylayers Ltd grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use this unit and all the worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, teaching guides and other associated digital content distributed with it in the course of teaching by your teachers and/or employees.
The materials distributed with this unit may be copied, edited and used by your teachers and/or employees on a single site only in the course of their teaching at a registered academic institution (Applicable to downloaded buy the files products only).
In consideration of the licence granted to you, you shall indemnify Learnbylayers Ltd against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Learnbylayers Ltd arising out of or in connection with the exercise by you of your rights granted under this licence.
Site Copy Licence
All photocopiable/digital resources may only be used by the purchasing institution on a single site and for their own use. You warrant that you shall not, and shall procure that each of your teachers and/or employees shall not, share in any way any of the materials or part of the materials or logins with any third party, including users on another site or individuals who are teachers and/or employees of a separate institution. You acknowledge and agree that the materials must remain with you, the teaching institution, and no part of the materials may be transferred to another institution. You also warrant that you shall not, and shall procure that each of your teachers and/or employees shall not, procure, authorise, encourage, facilitate or enable any third party to reproduce these materials in whole or in part without the prior permission of Learnbylayers Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
Your attention is drawn to the statement below:
“You acknowledge that you rely on your own skill and judgement in
determining the suitability of the goods for any particular purpose.”
Although this resource has been prepared by qualified teachers, we do not warrant that the goods are suitable for any particular purpose (such as a specific course or qualification), as its effectiveness may be affected by specific local conditions, such as the resources available, the ability and capability of the students involved and their prior learning. Similarly, we also do not warrant the results that may be obtained from the use of any lesson resources or how any lesson resources may affect expected student grades in any public or private assessments/examinations.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and Network Use
Electronic files may be uploaded and used on a secure, password-protected VLE or Network, provided they are only accessible to students attending the purchasing site.
It is Learnbylayers Ltd policy to obtain permission for any copyright material in our lesson resources. The publishers will be glad to make suitable arrangements with any copyright holders whom it has not been possible to contact.
Links to Websites
Links to other websites are provided where appropriate. Learnbylayers Ltd is not responsible for information on sites that it does not manage; we cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and inoffensive. Inclusion of a website address or hyperlink should not be taken to mean any endorsement by Learnbylayers Ltd of the site to which it points.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the lesson resources are accurate and up to date but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. This resource is designed to supplement teaching only. We do not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the lesson resources, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of the lesson resources.